For the past 15 years FacetoFace Ministries has been reaching out to thousands of individuals with the Gospel message. Our vision is that all people encounter Christ and embrace the call to be saints. We are looking for an individual who desires to be a part of this great work.
As Director of Administration and Stewardship, you will have the unique opportunity to help grow and develop this young vibrant ministry. In your role you will be part of a fun, creative, and flexible staff team.
The position is full time and salary based. Starting date: June 16, 2014. This date can be negotiable.
For more information and to send your resume: Jon Courchene at jon [dot] courchene [at] f2f [dot] ca 306-381-7789
Please prayerfully consider applying. Send resumes by May 8, 2014.
The Director of Administration and Stewardship is responsible for overseeing, in conjunction with theExecutive Director, FacetoFace Ministries’ administration and stewardship.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Administration & Leadership
- Establish good relationships and collaborative arrangements with ministry supporters, Dioceses, community groups, and other organizations
- Participate in strategic planning
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the ministry
- Work with Executive Director to prepare appropriate budgets
- Evaluate each aspect of the ministry regularly to maintain and improve quality
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including staff meetings, fundraising initiatives, special events, and the official administrative acts
- Participate in staff meetings, professional development, and spiritual days of retreat
- Provide the Executive Director with quarterly reports
- Create and implement yearly fundraising strategies
- Foster and maintain relationships with current and potential supporters
- Participate in fundraising activities
- Oversee staff health and formation
- Create staff and ministry policies
- Experience or applicable education in administration
- Experience or applicable education in fundraising
- Self motivated. Ability to work alone as well as with a team
- Effective communication and innovation
FacetoFace Ministries, (306) 381-7798, P.O. Box 39089, RPO Lakewood, Saskatoon, SK, S7V 0A9