Time Out For Moms is a Catholic enrichment group for mothers of all ages, that strives to • foster spiritual development, • encourage a greater understanding of the Catholic faith, • enhance and support Christian living and family life, • provide an opportunity to meet other moms from the Catholic community.
Time Out For Moms offers a fall and a spring session, with women from many parishes gathering at the Cathedral of the Holy Family Wednesday mornings -- childcare and breakfast are provided as enriching presentations, sharing and socializing happen in a relaxed and welcoming setting.
JANUARY 25 – APRIL 12
WEDNESDAYS 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Holy Family Cathedral
123 Nelson Rd.
Time Out for Moms” strives to:
- foster spiritual development
- encourage a greater understanding of the Catholic Faith,
- enhance and support Christian living and family life, and
- provide an opportunity to meet other moms from the Catholic community.
Email registration information to registrar [at] tofmsask.com
Names and Ages of kids
The cost, per term, is $40. E-Transfers accepted. Cheques can be made out to Time Out for Moms. Payment is collected on the first morning.
If childcare is required, please register early as child-care spots are limited. Mom spots are always open so if your kids are in school, come for coffee and fellowship.
Financial assistance available if needed.
Children are divided into 3 childcare rooms:
- Infant Room (0-18months)
- Toddler Room (18months -3 years)
- Preschool Room (4-5years)
To keep the caregiver to child at a safe and legal ratio, each mom will be required to volunteer one morning assisting with childcare. Children must be kindergarten-aged and younger to be in the childcare rooms. We also cannot accept babysat or daycare children.
March 1 Lenten Retreat Christy Dupuis
March 8 Praying with Young Kids Heather Hickey and Theresa Boehm
March 15 Mom Speed Dating
March 22 The Sacrament of Marriage Sr. Diane Sehn
March 29 NO SESSION – Cathedral Booked
April 5 Budgeting Naomi Charles
April 12 Final Mass and Brunch
Sample Morning Routine
9:15-9:45: Moms arrive and drop their children off in childcare rooms
9:30: Mom’s breakfast served
9:45: Welcome, announcements, prayer
10-11: Guest Speaker
11:00: Closing prayer and announcements
11:15: Pick up children
- Morgan Darbellay – Chair,
- Monique LeBlanc – Vice Chair,
- Andi Early – Registrar,
- Stacey Corrigan –Treasurer,
- Jenna Neufeldt – Secretary,
- Chelsea Landry – Prayer,
- Kelly McLane – Preschool/Toddler Coordinator,
- Danette Brule- Infant Coordinator,
- Heather Tremblay – Food Coordinator,
- Lucille Lavoie-Frehlich – Food Coordinator/Member at Large,
- Kateri Gaudet – Library,
- Social Coordinator – Lindsey Perrault